Dreaming Eternity Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come say Hi!

+4
MintoStar101
ohyoucanchangethis
CorruptedAngel92x
FF3710Freak
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Come say Hi! - Page 3 Empty Re: Come say Hi!

Post  FF3710Freak Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:33 pm

lol that was awesome XD
congrats on that hueg academic thing!!!
FF3710Freak
FF3710Freak
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/FF3710Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  NEKOstarAMV Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:19 am

Hellooo neighbour!! ;3
NEKOstarAMV
NEKOstarAMV

Back to top Go down

Post  CorruptedAngel92x Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:25 pm

Hi everyone! :3 I've been on this site for some time and I keep forgetting to write a bio xD And I lost the link to this website *slap me now xD* So here goes ~

Wat up y'all? =w= Sorry there's my slight countryish accent I'm Chrissy, but feel free to call me other nicknames xD I'm 13 and live in the United States and an Asian American. I'm a total nerd and otaku, and completely shy and suffer highly from arachnophobia, clowns, heights, body builders, the dark, and tons of other stuff ~ xD My favorite mangas are Tsubasa Chronicles, Fruits Basket, CardCaptors Sakura, XXXHOLiC, Kobato, and yeah xD I'm really short and a small town girl, and yeah I have self-esteem issues, but whatever. :/ I have an addiction to horror movies and a writer and the computer. xD And I think that's about it ~ Feel free to talk to me anytime, I love meeting new people and too scared to make the first move, ehehe. Rolling Eyes
CorruptedAngel92x
CorruptedAngel92x

Back to top Go down

Post  wowrainbows Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:21 am

I hope I'm doing this right XDD

Hi everyone! I'm Melissa, I'm 16 and I live in the south of England ^^ I love drawing and writing and.. stuff o.o *not too good at these introductiony things*

I'm a fan of a lot of different anime and manga, so I'm not sure whether to list it ^^; But I'm a big fan of Ouran High School Host Club (especially Tamaki) and Heart no Kuni no Alice (especially Peter) and Pandora Hearts (from which I can't decide on a favourite character XD).

I like fandubbing, and do an abridged series with some friends on YT, and amv/mmv making, and roleplaying (I haven't had the chance to do that much, but I did recently start an askblog on Tumblr). I've written and read a few fanfictions, but not very much~ Basically I try out a lot of different things :'D Generally I'm kind of shy and awkward, but I'm trying not to be :'D This is the first time I've been part of a studio, and I hope to talk to all of you guys some more Very Happy

Oh and I like bunny rabbits. That's all I can think of for now! XD XD
wowrainbows
wowrainbows

Back to top Go down

Post  FF3710Freak Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:43 am

Oh wow! Hi fellow English person!! (Fellow Southern English person XD)
small world huh? Lol
Good range of fandoms there ;D

Its nice to meet you!! <333
Shall we call you Melissa or something shorter or a nickname or....?
Whatever you want!! ,;D
FF3710Freak
FF3710Freak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wowrainbows Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:51 am

Yeah it's quite a coincidence, I seem to meet a few people online who are from England ^^ Though I worked out I'm only about 50 miles from London o.o It's like if it was in one straight line I'm halfway between where you and Courtney are XD
Heh, I couldn't decide whether to just list like everything I've watched/read so I picked a top three XDD I seem to just like most things :')

Ahh, I really should get a nickname or something for the internet ^^; I can never decide on one.. I guess I don't mind what everyone calls me, I can't think of anything particularly o.o
wowrainbows
wowrainbows

Back to top Go down

Post  FF3710Freak Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:47 am

Lol yeah XD
Thats amusing. Ill have to get a map out one day and try and guess where you are ;D
jokes

lol the top three huh? Awesome. I couldnt decide =/

hahahahha lol nice. I guess I'll just call you Melissa then -shrug- (and I cant spell shrug, i keep writting shurg! D:_ )
FF3710Freak
FF3710Freak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum